Friday 2 December 2022

Hello & Welcome - A little bit about me to begin with!

Hi, I'm Nicky the owner and founder of Drewsan Home Ltd.

I have been a wife to Colin for the past 38 years (aaaggghhhh) and a mother to Laura and Stephen who have both flown the nest and have busy lives of their own now, but still love to visit and fill my life with happiness and love.  (Another reminder of how quick that clock ticks!!!)

Then (1983) and Now (2022) - maturing like fine wines!!!

I have owned many dogs and animals over the years but at home right now we have dear 14 year old Ross, a black and white cat and two very lively 2 year old dogs, Millie a German Shepherd and Freddie a Border Terrier.

Ross, Millie and Freddie (after Freddy Mercury!!)

We purchased our home 4 years ago knowing it was going to be a long project and have been gradually working our way through the list of things to update, improve and replace. I will soon cover some of these projects on this blog which I think will make interesting reading and also may be of help to any of you renovators out there!  

If anyone would like to feature your own renovation project on one of my  future blog posts, it would be amazing to hear from you - I love a good project, please comment and I'll get in touch :) 

One of the many projects, replace the entire outside render - good riddance to the pebbledash!!!

My main passion is up-cycling furniture and crafts - in my opinion there is nothing more rewarding than giving old, discarded pieces of furniture a new lease of life and a bit of pazazz!!  
Stag Console Table, Dixie Belle Silk Black Sands and Pale Gold Posh Chalk Pigments

I absolutely love it when I receive positive feedback from pieces of furniture that people have purchased, it really is what makes it all worth while.  Keep an eye out for a few handy tips on upcycling projects and lots of product reviews on the way!






"Absolutely thrilled, the bench fits perfectly into our hall and looks amazing.  

I am so impressed with the quality of the finish you have achieved.  

Thank you Nicky 

(Robert, 2022)


This was one of my favourite pieces for 2022.  There are plenty of more pieces on the website at Drewsan Home  

Thank you for reading the blog and remember if there is anything you would like me to discuss please jot it down in the comments below, feedback is always welcomed.

Thank you and take care 

Nicky  😉


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicky
    Lovely to meet you and love the products you are selling. Can't wait to see what next weeks Giveaways are!
    Sue, Gloucestershire

    ReplyDelete

It is always amazing to receive comments about the topics I write about, all I ask is for a little respect and kindness towards me and each other.